Youth Mentorship for Travel, Tourism & Hospitality which took place at Kenyatta University. Giving the youth an opportunity to:
- Gain employability skills to be employed in the industry.
- Learn about or gain advanced knowledge of the tourism structure.
- Gain professional development experience.
- Develop a professional relationship with someone who can provide professional guidance (i.e. job searches, resume writing, interview preparation)
- Provide opportunities for students interested in tourism to meet and observe experienced professionals in a given tourism sector at work.
- Provide students and/or young professionals the opportunity to network with more experienced professionals in the different sectors of the tourism industry.